Guess I'm still griping about how much work it is to get the new house and grounds in condition. After building up our energy level after an easy winter, we are worn out again. Luckily, the big jobs for this year are almost done.
Dean's getting close to automating the sprinklers though he keeps getting interrupted by the TO DO list I keep for him:
And now the clothes get washed and the utility sink is in place
"Get me plants"
.
.
"Get me gravel"
And 4800 lbs later we have most of Wheelbarrow Lane
"Get me stepping stones"
And 1300 lbs later we have stones in place.
But wait! He finds time for items not on my list:
Such as the continuing maintenance: tarring the blacktop,
| Drive re-tarred |
| Tar is spread with a little help from his squirrel friends |
repairing a garage door opener,
hanging pictures, replacing the windshield wiper motor on the old truck, cleaning gutters, rebuilding the lawn mower, cleaning the garage roof, mowing the lawn. Helping contractors find their way around. Getting the garage painted. I am sure there is more.
What have I been doing? planting plants, placing flagstones, raking gravel, weeding weeds, doing taxes, furniture shopping, unpacking boxes. And normal other stuff like cooking and cleaning and laundry....AND ADDING TO THE "TO DO" LIST!









